Friday, November 19, 2010

Why suddenly the Font Size of the display has been reduced from 10 to 8. How to change back to Font Size 10? ?

I am not able to read the text message received or displayed in my In Box. Also, I cannot read the address box when displayed while selecting to paste it in the addrsss bar while sending the message? Please let me know how to change the Font Size to 10?Why suddenly the Font Size of the display has been reduced from 10 to 8. How to change back to Font Size 10? ?
I don't know how it happened, but here's how to get your old size back: to change/increase the font size, click options in the upper right of your yahoo mail page -%26gt; click ';general preferences'; -%26gt; scroll down to ';font size'; -%26gt; click the blue down arrow to select another size -%26gt; click ';save'; at the bottom.Why suddenly the Font Size of the display has been reduced from 10 to 8. How to change back to Font Size 10? ?
I have just signed up for Yahoo.com and I am trying to get my e-mail set up. It was fine until today. The font size has changed and it is very hard to read. Tried going to the Options but there is no ';general preference'; catagory..........can anyone help????

Report Abuse


With the new Yahoo upgrades the option to change font size has been removed for most accounts.



Click View-%26gt; Text Size-%26gt; Larger or Largest.

No comments:

Post a Comment