Sunday, November 21, 2010

How Do I Change My Font Size?

My kids were messing with the computer last night and then this morning after i got on, my computer font size was mega-big! this incluse my desktop icons and everything else, like the toolbar. i tried changing it in the internet ';page'; section, but it doesn't get any smaller. is there a way to fix this? ive already turned my computer off and back on.How Do I Change My Font Size?
It's your Resolution they've messed up.



Right-click on a blank area on your desktop. Click on Properties, then Settings. Under Resolution, drag the arrow all the way to the right. Click APPLY then OK.How Do I Change My Font Size?
try stepping down



tap ctrl key and minus key at the same time



ctrl + - ctrl plus minus



it should steep down one size each time
Most likely, you need to change the resolution of the display. Just right click on the desktop and go to properties. Go to the settings tab and move the slider to the right to increase the resolution.
Across the top of your compose mail screen there are the first three locations with AAA's: It's the second or third one that changes the font, it should work. You can also go to your computer control panel, the appearances icon, and I think you can change it from there tool. Use the compose mail screen first.
well,

there's a couple things that can be wrong.

First off, try holding down the ';control'; button while moving the scroll on your mouse. If this doesn't do anything, or if you don't have a scroller on your mouse then try this: first it all depends on if you have a MAC or PC.



If you have a PC... right click and select ';properties';. Next, select the tab labeled ';appearance';. Go down to the pull-down box where it says ';font size';. Click on this and select ';normal';



However, if you have a MAC... click on system preferences. Under the section labeled ';hardware'; click displays. Then select whatever fits your computer screen. You may need to try out a few before you see the one that looks the most normal.



I hope I helped

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment