Friday, November 19, 2010

Internet explorer 7 font size change?

does anyone know how to change it to normal arial? like the pt. font

it's so big %26amp; ugly %26amp; it changes the font for my AIM

i cant explain but it makes the font sorta big

%26amp; i've tried view text size

tht doesnt work

%26amp; i've tried changing the zoom

i want the font back from internet explorer 6

any ideas? ]:

i can't change it back to i.e. 6 btw my mom loves the new version hahaInternet explorer 7 font size change?
Hold CTRL and scroll up or down with your mouse scrollerInternet explorer 7 font size change?
I found a website that tells how to change the text size on web pages. I think it will help you. I'm sure I have provided you with the right source. I hope I helped you with your question. If I didn't, I'm sorry. That's all.
Hi mate, click 'view tab' at top of screen, after...

click 'Text size'



now click medium..

DONE!
hold down the ctrl button and use the scroll button thing on your mouse scroll it foward.

hope this helps :)
well i suggest using mozilla it is better. but anyways. internet explorer there should be a setting there where u can change the font of the text
go into properties and change your internet default font and colour.
I think it's something to do with the ';F1, F2, F3, etc'; keys and the control key.
idk about internet explorer but get mozilla firefox
You should have Firefox anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment