Sunday, November 21, 2010

OLD computer, newer printer, how do you change font size so all info fits on page?

I have a really old computer at my job, REALLY old, I can't even tell what OS is on it... it's for the inspection dept. Head of inspection needs to occasionally print out inspection reports... had a way older printer, but I found a better one for him (because he actually couldn't buy any more toner for it, they don't manufacture it any more, haha). Hooked it up, it works fine except for inspection pages missing a column of numbers; he also said the old printer printed smaller text. SO, my question is, where the hell do I start? lol. This seems more like a plea for moral support. I guess what I'm asking is, is there any known way of altering text size via printer settings outside of the computer itself? Or do I definitely have to start digging around MS DOS over here looking for font settings.... thanks.OLD computer, newer printer, how do you change font size so all info fits on page?
You must be working in a computer museum! What printer is it? What program are you printing from? You will need the correct driver for the operating system.

No comments:

Post a Comment