Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change the font size for a Yahoo Portfolio so it will fit on a portrait page?

The portfolios were in a reduced font and fit on a portrait page for many months. Then I started over with a clean hard drive, and I don't remember how to reduce the font of the portfolios to where they will fit. They fit with landscape orientation but that is not what I want now that I know the other is possible. Thank you for your help.How do I change the font size for a Yahoo Portfolio so it will fit on a portrait page?
Presently you cannot currently change the fonts in the JPM. Yahoo hopes to add this capability in the future.

Here are a few things that you can't currently do with the JPM that you can do with classic portfolios:



* You can't set the default view for a given portfolio, (although the JPM uses that information when you change to a different portfolio). To set this, edit your portfolios in classic portfolios and set that value.

* The JPM does not support fractions or choosing a smaller font.



If you go to this link they have more FQA posted.How do I change the font size for a Yahoo Portfolio so it will fit on a portrait page?
contact Yahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment