Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I change the font size back to the original on the game canasta on yahoo games?

My game in yahoo got real small in only canasta, but all the other games I play are on its original font size. I dont know how to fix it. I cant see anyone score or I cant chat with them because I cant see the chat bar please help me with this because this is my favorite game thank you. It is under yahoo card games on the internetHow do I change the font size back to the original on the game canasta on yahoo games?
Got it! Uninstall Java. Then go to http://www.filemirrors.com/search.src?file=msjavx86.exe%26amp;size=5473872 and download MSJAVEX86 and install.How do I change the font size back to the original on the game canasta on yahoo games?
TRY GOING TO YOUR TOOLS THEN THEN GO TO INTERNET OPTIONS THEN TRY GOING TO THE FONTS

THIS ALSO MIGHT CHANGE THE REST OF THE FONT ON OTHER PAGE SITES SORRY THATS ALL I KNOW

GOOD LUCK !
when you try getting in lounge or room and it doesn't work.click on pop up blocker. always allow tab it will say recent pop ups blocked.high light yahoo.com then click allow.1st thing you do when you get in lounge is check small windows in options box.once in room make sure you expand it to see chat area.you only see half of cards but you can still play.this also gets rid of the ads

No comments:

Post a Comment