Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change the font size on my Samsung Behold?

I can't figure it out.

Suddenly it was regular and then I went to go read message and then the font was ginormous.How do I change the font size on my Samsung Behold?
This is going to sound absolutely insane...go to your inbox, open up a message, then press the volume key on the left (lower the volume). This changes the font of your inbox messages. When you give the phone volume when you are reading a message it makes the text bigger, when you lower the volume it makes the text smaller. Crazy huh?How do I change the font size on my Samsung Behold?
Thank you soo much. I have been wondering how to get it back to normal for the longest time.

Report Abuse


Menu--%26gt;Message section--%26gt;Message setting--%26gt;Font Size--%26gt;Large--%26gt;OK

No comments:

Post a Comment