Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change the font size on Microsoft Excel sheet names?

How can I edit the font size on the name of the sheets at the bottom of the page? I want to be able to have the name of the sheets bigger size and the example like this:

EXAMPLE

EXAMPLE

Instead of EXAMPLE EXAMPLE.

thanks for your timeHow do I change the font size on Microsoft Excel sheet names?
Unfortunately - tab size of font cannot be changed. It is always the same standard size and font. However, you can change the color of the tab.



Sorry that wasn't more helpful!How do I change the font size on Microsoft Excel sheet names?
srry dont know.
go to google excell tab font size.

the only problem is this changes ALL windows applications, so you may find in Word that the fonts is not want you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment