Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I change the font size of my internet?

Everytime I open my internet it shows the font size to small and every page I open I have to change the encoding.

I want to apply it to Arabic(windows).



I use Internet Explorer.How can I change the font size of my internet?
For the encoding issue:



You can specify the font type for Internet Explorer through the Internet Options window. The Internet Options window is accessed through the Control Panel.



At the bottom of the General tab of the Internet Options window there is a grouping of buttons in the ';Appearance'; section. Click on the Fonts button. This opens up the Fonts window. In the Fonts window, choose ';Arabic'; in the Language Script drop down. Then, pick a font in the left pane under ';Webpage Font';. Do the same for the right pane, ';Plain Text Font';. Click the OK Button when done.



Now, back on the Internet Options window, down in the ';Appearance'; section, click the ';Accessibility'; button. In the Accessibility window, click on the box next to ';Ignore font styles specified on web pages';. Click the OK button.



Back on the Internet Options window, click the OK button.How can I change the font size of my internet?
From the Pull down menus try this View, Text Size
a quick way to do it is to hold ctrl and scroll your mouse wheel
Click on view in internet explorer, hover over where it says text size and select the size of font.

No comments:

Post a Comment