Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change the font size in the interest box on myspace?

I want to make the ';General'; and ';Heroes'; and etc, titles a smaller font.

I don't want a space between each category either. When it changes from movies to books, there's a space between the boxes and I don't want that..

Anyone know how to fix it?How do I change the font size in the interest box on myspace?
okayy i did to my profile(:

kinda confusing):



-click edit profile

-then look in the right hand corner and

there will be three options in blue

1)view my profile

2)account settings

3) profile editor

Click the third one



then click

-START

(it will be in the middle of the screen)



then click

-TEXT

where it shows all the options



then click

-HEADINGS

and there will be a box with like ...px

which is like size(:

if its not that one

click on

LABELS



good luck(:How do I change the font size in the interest box on myspace?
This code

%26lt;font size = 2%26gt;%26lt;/font size%26gt;

you can change the number between 1 up to 10

and then put the words in between the two arrows!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment