Sunday, November 21, 2010

Flash Actionscript 2 dynamic text field - how to change font color and size for different lines in one field.?

I created a dynamic text field and a .txt file to populate the field. I need the first line of the .txt field (the title) to be in a larger font size and a different color from the rest of the .txt (the description). In other words, I need to create a dynamic text field that has multiple font sizes and colors within it. Any help is appreciated.Flash Actionscript 2 dynamic text field - how to change font color and size for different lines in one field.?
Hi,



First, your problem is easy to solve but it requires a full explaniation, the only thing I can say here is that you need to use XML instead of a txt, don't worry it has huge benefits (you can also load images in dynamic fields).



Just contact me and I will teach you how to master this issue.



Greetings

No comments:

Post a Comment