Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I change the font size in my Word Document?

Hi, I just spent a a few hours typing a document in size 14 font. It is much too big and using up 2 pages when I need to all be on one. How do I make the entire document change its font size to size 10 or 12? without retyping the entire thing, obviously. I'm using Words and Vista. Thanks for your help!!!How do I change the font size in my Word Document?
you can select all then tap control plus the minus key: ctrl + -



that will step down the sizeHow do I change the font size in my Word Document?
click alt and A at the same time this way you select all ,then u go from the top and use the font size
Do this:



1. Click CTRL/A to select all the text.

2. Right-click in it and select Font.

3. Change the font size.

4. Click OK.



Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment