Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can you change the font and size of your name on myspace?

Could anyone help me on how to change the font size and font style on myspace for my name? My name is Alyssa if you could show me some examples for example maybe upside down? I don't know or just explain it for me but I would rather have example. Thanks (:How can you change the font and size of your name on myspace?
Your display name cannot support html ):

But, it does support things like ?ss?l? %26lt;-- your name upside down. (:

:) (: and theres the smiley faces like (: and :) backwards.

you could also consider using some of these symbols :

???♂♀??????○????

(just copy and paste them)

you can find other ones in character map, which is found in your computer if you search ';character map'; where it says find a program or whaevvvvvs (: i hope I helpedd. peacee (:%26lt;33

No comments:

Post a Comment