Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can you change the font size?

I don't know what magic button or key I accidentally hit, but all of a sudden the font size here on YA became minuscule. How can I change it back to what it was and/or enlarge it? It's very difficult to hold a magnifying glass while I'm typing.How can you change the font size?
Give me a little while to get ready and I'll walk over and show you. :)How can you change the font size?
Go to ';my computer'; on the opening page, and it will give you a settings page where you go to ';fonts.'; Set it from there.
Try this:



Click on the ';View'; menu at the top of your page. It is beside ';Edit'; and ';Favorites';. Then, click on ';Text Size';. This will take you across to increase or decrease your text size from ';Largest'; to ';Smallest';. Click on the option you would like.
It's very easy dear. Simply move 2m closer to your screen and the font will appear much bigger.



Alternatively..



did you accidentally change the zoom setting (bottom right hand corner - internet explorer) to 25%?
I think Mad Dog has the right answer!



Yahoo has these times when it freezes, but it's still recording your key strokes - that's when the damage is done. You can click stuff you don't mean to.



On the very, very, very bottom right hand corner, there is a zoom level

No comments:

Post a Comment