Sunday, November 21, 2010

The new myspace: How do I change the font size?

With the new layout, how you can move it all around and stuff, I want to change the font only the old %26lt;font size=';blah';%26gt; YO %26lt;/font%26gt; does not work anymore! Actually, none of the codes really work, but font size is all I'd like to know. Thank you!The new myspace: How do I change the font size?
%26lt;span style=';font-size:12px;';%26gt;TEXT HERE!%26lt;/span%26gt;



adjust the 12px to w/e font size you want!The new myspace: How do I change the font size?
you just have to put :

%26lt;font size= number %26gt; and when your done you put %26lt;/font%26gt;

i think its just about the same code as before.



and there you go!

Hope I helped you! [:
it still works for me.



%26lt;font size=';4';%26gt;text%26lt;/font%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment