Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change the font size on yahoo mail?

I am using a 10 screen and I need smaller font to get the whole page in the screen. I reset the computer to regular font put yahoo comes up larger and requires then a full screen.How do I change the font size on yahoo mail?
To change/increase the font size, click options in the upper right of your yahoo mail page -%26gt; click ';general preferences'; -%26gt; scroll down to ';font size'; -%26gt; click the blue down arrow to select another size -%26gt; click ';save'; at the bottom.



Tip: hold down the ctrl button on your keyboard, at the same time use the scroll wheel of your mouse to reduce or enlarge what you see on your screen. This works both on- and offline on most applications.How do I change the font size on yahoo mail?
Thank you for the suggestions. I had forgotten I could move two fingers together on the mouse pad to reduce the size. Thats what happens when you get a new computer.



Bob

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment