Monday, December 12, 2011

I want to display all my email bigger. How do I change the font size on the display of mail in my inbox?

This is for my elderly mother. She has a hard time reading the emails when she opens them.I want to display all my email bigger. How do I change the font size on the display of mail in my inbox?
Im not sure how to just make your emails bigger but i know that in the bottom right hand corner there is a pic of a magnifine glass and it says 100% If you click it you can select up to 400% and it makes every thing bigger. Also you can go into start and control panel and click on disabilities click sight and it will also make every thing bigger



i hope I helpedI want to display all my email bigger. How do I change the font size on the display of mail in my inbox?
Click on VIEW at the top of the screen. Choose any ';enlarge'; or ';zoom'; option.



Or you buy her a magnifying glass which is made for sewers and quilters. It makes reading easy.



On a Mac computer, press Control and the + sign on the keyboard.



On a PC, right click on the desktop, select Personalize and click on ';Adjust font size';. Once the ';DPI Scaling'; window comes up (probably after a security alert) select the larger ';120 dpi'; setting and click OK.
With the email page open, click View.

From the drop down menu, rest your mouse on Text Size.

Click Larger or Largest.

No comments:

Post a Comment