Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I change the font size on my PC - (internet 'sites, not Word)?

It has suddenly reduced and the content of many 'sites is now very difficult to read. It's possibly something I did accidentally. The outer frames of a 'site remain as they were but the content pages which change are the ones affected,How do I change the font size on my PC - (internet 'sites, not Word)?
OPEN YOUR INTERNET PAGE (BROWSER) AND SELECT THE VIEW TAB. GO TO THE TEXT SIZE OPTION AND YOU CAN SELECT THE SIZE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH. GOOD LUCK.How do I change the font size on my PC - (internet 'sites, not Word)?
If you want to change your font size, press and hold ctrl and move the mouse wheel up and down. Find a font size that best suits you.
go to tools, options, content then you'll see it if you use windows!
Hold down the CTRL key and then press +

No comments:

Post a Comment