Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I change the font size on Yahoo Toolbar?

I am visually impaired, yet like to use yahoo toolbar for easier navigation of my stocks and shares, the only thing is I can hardly see it because the text is so tiny. Could anyone suggest either how I could use Yahoo toolbar to change the text size or whether any windows or other software's font modes can be ajusted to effect the sizes on there too or equally whether anyone could suggest anything else which I could do? Thank you very much, it wold mean a lot to me to be able to use it without trial and error of clicking!How do I change the font size on Yahoo Toolbar?
On my current computers, you just click on the background and you get a box that lets you select the size of everything that appears on your desktop.

No comments:

Post a Comment