Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I change the font size of my internet?

my font size is ok..but when i got to the internet the font size is huge!how can i fix that?How can I change the font size of my internet?
What browser are you using? Most browsers have something like Text Size in the View menu.



Beware that some sites or sections of sites won't respond to this though.How can I change the font size of my internet?
In internet explorer, the menu click -%26gt; View -%26gt; Text Size -%26gt; Medium (default).
Click on ';View';, then ';Text'; size in I.E..
go to view%26gt;text size%26gt;medium
on bar on top of internet explorer screen go to View%26gt;Text size%26gt;and then pick one of the options
at the top of your browser it says VIEW click on it hten go to TEXT SIZE and select the size you want.
Go to view at the top of your screen then click on text size then click on what ever size you want.
Click on tools then, click on toolbars,, then click on customize .. now click on the A to change the size of your font.

Hope that this works for you...

Calvin

No comments:

Post a Comment