Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I change the font size for emails that I print?

The size of printed emails used to be 12 pt. Without fiddling with the font size, I now get emails printed in 2 pt. size. How do I change back to 12 pt. and make that the default?How do I change the font size for emails that I print?
sounds like the font size is wrong on the PC itself. as if the size button got bumped by accident. to bring the size back up go to your Word, type something in a blank document, highlight it, then hit ';format';. it will bring up a box that tells what font and size is being used. change it to New Times Roman, regular, 12 pt. it will say ';this is a True Type font, this font will be used on printer and screen.'; at the bottom of the box

Underneath that is a ';default'; button, open it, and click yes. That SHOULD fix it.How do I change the font size for emails that I print?
Thank you Angel.

It ;didn't work going to word

I can go to print review and change it to 100% but I have to change it every time I print. how can I change it permanently?

Thanks



Ewart Scarff
  • shampoo good for hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment