Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I change the font size in Yahoo Music?

The font size in the playlist is big but overlapping. When I run the mouse over it, it shrinks but is then too small. How do I make it big without it overlapping?



I have just migrated from Musicmatch (which was really good) to Yahoo Music (which so far looks rubbish and has lost a lot of my settings)

I am not impressed!

Yahoo Music is NOT an UPgrade from Musicmatch.How can I change the font size in Yahoo Music?
Simply put... Yahoo! Music is pure JUNK! They managed to take Music Match and totally ruin it causing all of us to downgrade our subscription/services. The amount of things either missing or not working becomes overwhelming. The best thing to do is move on to another product/service. Or, you can ride out the remainder of your (Music Match) subscription and then move on. I'm cutting my losses and bailing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment